She is often referred to as man’s best friend. But when your neighborhood Fido stands in your path and bares those villainous fangs, you know you’re gonna be doggoned unless you act quickly.
Sure, you can try staring her down, but that would only arouse her wrath. Picking up a stick, if you can find one, might act as a deterrent, but that might just increase her aggression.
So, what to do?
A safer option available to you is a reliable Electronic Dog Repeller.
The 3-In-1 Ultra Sonic Dog Chaser uses the latest ultrasonic technology. It emits a high-frequency sound (20,000Hz-25,000Hz) that is audible to dogs but not to humans.
It comes with three training buttons: Repel, Light, and Train.
The Ultrasonic Dog Repeller is in stock and usually sells for $32.95 on Amazon. But for a limited time, you can get it at a significant discount for $16.15 and it comes with FREE shipping. Click here to order yours now.
- High-pitched sound is discomfortable to your canine friends but quite harmless. No animals get hurt in the process
- Helps stop the approach of vicious pit bulls and other aggressive dogs up to 40 feet
- Emits super bright LED flashing strobes causing temporary blindness and confusion thus giving you enough time to escape
- Comes with a useful aid in dog training
- Helps curb annoying barking, fidgeting, jumping and chewing
- Affordable and fits easily in your pocket or purse. It’s dimensions: 4-3/4 x 1-3/4 x 3/4
- Used by restaurants and similar business owners to discourage stray dogs from loitering around their premises
- Ideal for walkers, joggers, cyclists, and delivery drivers
- Seems to scare away cats as well, so you have to be aware of your feline friends
- You have to be within the line of range for it to work effectively
- Does not seem to penetrate solid wood fences or other barriers
- The LED lights do not seem to deter bigger dogs
- Some dogs respond to different frequency, so this may not be that effective on all dogs
The LED ultrasonic 3 in 1 anti-barking and dog repeller is a simple gadget that keeps a safe zone between you and your enemy with just a click of a button.
The proverbial “Barking dogs seldom bite” is true in some cases, but when a bitch straddles your path and flashes that menacing smile, you know it’s time to avoid heaven’s wrath.
You can throw a stick at it, shoo it away or play the waiting game – all good strategies that might work with a Poodle or Chihuahua dressed in cutesy attire and adorable ribbons.
But a snarling Doberman stealthily advancing towards you with blood dripping from its killer eyes, your options boil down to one single effective strategy: The Ultrasonic LED Repeller.
With a 34% 5-paw… eer…star ratings on Amazon – it is recommended.
Consider: Would you prefer to take chances with an aggressive Pit Bull advancing towards you with menacing looks, with no protection at all, or would you rather have some form of defense?
Why take chances. Save the puppy love for another day.
Shop now for the ultrasonic dog chaser repeller.
Watch the video on YouTube